We welcome exhibitors whose businesses and ministries support agriculture, true education and country living. We encourage young entrepreneurs that have homestead businesses to apply.
This year we plan to have exhibits OUTDOORS under the canteen and tent area. We will provide a table and a storage place for exhibitors.
- 1 Booth $100
- Young Entrepreneur $50
- Additional 6' table is $50
You must apply to exhibit. You will find the application in the registration. You will receive a confirmation/denial to your application within 2 weeks. If you are denied, your exhibit fee will be reimbursed.
Categories (who can exhibit)
- Someone involved in Agriculture:
Farming, teaching, consulting, selling agricultural tools, seeds & equipment, etc
- Someone involved in Education:
Schools with farms that follow organic practices, educational ministries that promote “true education,” educational ministries that teach the health principles, etc.
- Someone involved in promoting the Country Living Message:
Structures and equipment, alternative energy, self sufficiency, homesteading, etc.
- Young Entrepreneurs:
Young people (12- 20 yrs old) that have a home business, ex: maple syrup making, granola making, soap making, making cards, aprons, garden signs etc...
By registering as an exhibitor, you agree to the following:
- I understand that solicitation of financial donations is limited to the exhibit area.
- I will promote a positive and supportive position towards AdAgrA and the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- I understand that distribution of any approved promotional material is limited to the exhibit area.
- I understand that AdAgrA approval of our exhibitor application is not an endorsement of our product(s) or service(s)
- I understand that AdAgrA is not responsible for damage or loss to our exhibit or belongings.
- I will not serve food or drink samples at the convention without obtaining approval.
- Each exhibiting organization must register separately for booth space.
Accepted Registration cancellations will be 100% refunded if made by December 19, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. EST.