Our Mission: To encourage and support all seeking to understand and follow God’s plan for agriculture through networking, mentoring, and information sharing.
Returning To Our “Roots”
- To promote a biologically-driven, scientiﬁcally-sound system of agriculture in harmony with principles found in the Bible and the Spirit of Prophecy.
- To stimulate prayerful study and discussion of the role of agriculture in preparing God’s end-time people.
- To educate families and individuals about the “Country Living Message” and embolden them as they transition to an agrarian lifestyle.
- To train and equip a new generation of Adventist farmers to fill the need in schools, institutions, and communities.
- To work with the Seventh-day Adventist church, its supporting ministries, and individual families to elevate and inspire agricultural evangelism and education.