The health and safety of our attendees is paramount at the AdAgrA Conference. Not everyone has the same outlook on the safety measures but we thank you, out of respect, for following the guidelines. If these seem unreasonable to you we will be Live Streaming our plenaries and the sessions will be available in AudioVerse.
RIVERBEND SAFETY PLAN:
We are encouraging our staff to adhere to the following protocols, while providing and requiring face masks for all employees. We would appreciate your partnership in asking your attendees to follow these guidelines as well:
Facility and Hygiene Plan:
Cleaning and Sanitizing
A Riverbend cleaning crew will be on hand each day of camp. They will clean and sanitize all public areas. Riverbend will not enter into cabins or personal rooms unless requested by the group leader. If Riverbend comes into a space occupied by a guest, they will not be touching the camper's personal belongings. We ask that no personal items be left in the cabin restrooms
Large group meeting spaces (Worship Center, Chapel, etc) will be cleaned at least once per day by Riverbend staff
Door stoppers will be in meeting spaces and restroom doors for hands free use wherever appropriate. (AdAgrA installed)
Food and Beverage Safety Steps
Options for no-contact Food & Beverage service will be provided (fresh prepared meals with option to go package, single use condiments, disposable silverware, etc.).
Food & Beverage service staff will serve food and refreshments for each attendee while wearing gloves and masks. There will not be any self-serve service options, but guests can elect to choose or deny some options at the lines.
Food picnic tables and chairs as well as dinning area is cleaned with increased frequency.
Hand sanitizer stations will be in several areas in the dining hall. Soap dispensers will be in the restrooms.
OUR TOGETHER BUT SAFELY APART PLAN:
• any person younger than 10 years of age
• any person with a medical condition or disability that prevents wearing a face covering (may use face shield instead)
• any person while the person is consuming food or drink
• any person while giving a speech for a broadcast or to an audience
3. Hand washing and personal hygiene will be emphasized
4. Anyone with symptoms associated with Covid-19 (fever, cough, sore throat, etc) will be isolated and required a negative test or sent home. No refunds.
5. Keep physical distance of 6 feet from others. Some may be more comfortable than others to be close. This will be reflected by their badge color code sticker to help you know their comfort level. (Green = free association, Yellow = cautious association, or Red = social distance requested indoors or outdoors.