We welcome businesses and ministries supporting agriculture, true education and country living. See details within your registration. We encourage young entrepreneurs that have homestead businesses to apply.
You will receive a confirmation/denial to your application within 2 weeks of application. If you are denied your exhibit fee will be reimbursed.
Exhibit Cancellation Policy:
Accepted Registration cancellations will be 100% refunded if made by November 1.
Exhibitor Pricing: Business: $165.50/table
Young Entrepreneur (5-200): $57.75/ half table
Exhibit Space: Exhibit tables will line up the perimeter of the main meeting hall. Your table will come with a table cover, skirt and as needed a cover for your products when the exhibits are closed.
Exhibit Set up time:
Tuesday, January 14, 2020 after 4pm or Wednesday during lunch time 12:30-1:15pm
Thursday 1:15-3:45pm, 5:15-6:30pm
Exhibit Force Time: We need to vacate by 11pm Saturday. We will not have access to the building on Sunday.
By registering as an exhibitor, you agree to the following:
1. We understand that solicitation of financial donations is limited to the exhibit hall.
2. We will promote a positive and supportive position towards AdAgrA and the 7th Day Adventist Church.
3. We understand that distribution of any approved promotional material is limited to the exhibit hall.
4. We understand that AdAgrA approval of our exhibitor application is not an endorsement of our product(s) or service (s)
5.We understand that AdAgrA is not responsible for damage or loss to our exhibit or belongings.
6.We will not serve food or drink samples at the convention without obtaining approval.
7. Each exhibiting organization must register separately for booth space.